Comment on page
Terms and Conditions
Effective July 30, 2020
Data Processing Addendum
IF YOU ARE A REMIND1 USER OR VIEWER LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA, SWITZERLAND, OR UNITED KINGDOM, THE DATA PROCESSING ADDENDUM ACCOMPANIES THESE TERMS AND SETS FORTH OTHER TERMS OF OUR AGREEMENT THAT APPLY SOLELY TO THE EXTENT ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO REMIND1 INCLUDES PERSONAL DATA OF INDIVIDUALS LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA, SWITZERLAND, AND THE UNITED KINGDOM.
- Our solution is designed for individuals and organisations who provide a service to others and/or use appointments to allocate time with specific clients.
- The site is provided in good faith but comes as-is and with no warranty. We also have no control over and cannot accept responsibility for our suppliers or any third party software (such as Google Calendar).
- You are responsible for any messages sent out and the date/times they are sent.
- We don't store any personal data of your clients on our servers.
- When you grant us access to to an online appointments calendar we only extract dates, times, addresses, video conference links, names and mobile numbers (as per your contact list).
- It is your responsibility to ensure the contact and calendar information is correct and up to date.
- It is also your responsibility that the clients on your contact list do not object to being sent appointment reminders.
- You can sign up without supplying any payment information and get free test appointments.
- You can optionally upgrade to a Monthly Plan (“plan”). Subscription payments are in advance, processed by Paddle and on a ongoing monthly basis.
- You can cancel your subscription any time from within your account.
- Appointments are non-refundable and have no monetary value.
- You understand that your account is tied to a specific country which determines the cost of the monthly plans.
- You won't abuse the system or use it for any purpose other than sending reminders about upcoming appointments to your clients.
- We reserve the right to cancel any account where we suspect the user of activity that does not comply with these terms or is causing detriment to other member's use of the site.
- We might change the details of the monthly plans to enhance our service but any alterations won't be detrimental to existing subscribers.
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing German Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the privacy of your clients. Any personal information we hold about you or your clients is purely for the purpose of providing our appointment reminder service. It is your responsibility to ensure that the clients whose contact details you upload/supply/enter have given permission to be contacted in this way – we accept no responsibility for this.
You agree to abide by any Data Protection or Data Privacy laws applicable to your country (for example the GDPR).
In order for our service to work we need to know when your appointments are and with whom. The main way this is achieved is by you granting us permission to access one or more online calendars (which details your appointments). The only information we extract or use from your calendar is the names or mobile numbers of clients (that match those on your contacts list) and the dates/times/addresses/video conference links of appointments. The data is not used for any other purpose whatsoever.
Any data transmitted via the internet cannot be considered fully secure and any information you supply should take this into consideration.
We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
Client records and information are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than our messaging suppliers and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations:
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
The free trial is available once per user and no payment details are required. You are given a set amount of free appointments for the purpose of testing our service. Your free trial ends when your appointments run out. You can then choose to either stop using the service or sign up for a Monthly Plan (“plan”). You cannot obtain another free trial.
Payment and Monthly Plans
Payment is via monthly subscription using Paddle and subject to their terms and conditions. Payment is in advance on an ongoing, rolling-month basis with a fee related to your chosen Plan. It is your responsibility to ensure you pick the Plan appropriate to your specific circumstances. You can upgrade or degrade your chosen Plan at any time by cancelling your current plan and choosing a new one.
Once payment has been accepted each month your appointments will be set to the number of appointments as per your chosen monthly plan. At the end of the month any outstanding appointments related to your monthly plan will be lost.
If the payment is not accepted one extra attempt will be made immediately. If the retry fails then the account will be automatically cancelled. Payments for plans are non-refundable.
You can cancel a plan at any time by cancelling your subscription within your Remind1 account. Any remaining appointments will be available until the end of the most recently paid for cycle.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of Germany govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using or buying our services you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the German courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or Agreement or use of it’s service indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
Last modified 18d ago